21 June 2007 – Lions Field Club House – 7p-8:45p
7:00 Welcome and Introductions including designated meeting parliamentarian
7:10 Special Guest Speaker – VIA Transit Representative
- VIA presentation
- Board and meeting attendees discussion about Via bus service to the neighborhood.
7:40 Review and Approve Minutes of last meeting.
7:45 Committee Reports
- River and Park Care- replacing cut trees in park along River Road.
- Traffic- Request for SAWS traffic to remain on access road.
- Drainage- Status of FEMA map
- Neighborhood Annual and Special Events- 4th of July plans
- Communications- email/ website/ newsletter content
- Treasurer- Texas Non-Profit payment and filing fee.
8:00 Old Business
- Transfer of Board archives to current Board Secretary
- Public Works presentation explaining how homeowners will be effected by new flood line continued postponement until July or August
8:05 New Business
- City of San Antonio plans to construct a parking garage in Brackenridge Park
8:35 Other Business
- Status of NCD
- Next month’s speaker will be rainwater harvesting experts
8:45 Adjournment and Room Clean Up