The Annual Front Porch Sale & Fair will be held on October 6th & 7th this year. Please see the list below for YOUR opportunity to volunteer!!
As always, Sale Permits are free to RRNA members. Someone will be coming around on Saturday and Sunday morning to collect the $5 due. (OOPS my mistake. Haven’t done this enough times.)
UPDATE: Permits will be $20 for those River Roaders who have already paid their RRNA dues. Permits will be $25 for those who have not paid their dues.
Event Coordinator – Kyle Martin
- Permit – Roy Schweers
- Publicity – Sally Boothe-Meredith
- Sanitation – Sally Boothe-Meredith
- Fee Collection – Saturday=Mimi, Sunday=Larry C.
- Health Department Notification – Mary Kuntz & Lea Brogan
- Vendors – Farmer’s Market, SAWS, San Antonio Solar, Others? – Anne,Nicki, Darla
- After-Party – Kyle Martin & Mimi Quintenilla
- Bands – The Lavens? Tennessee Valley Authortiy? The Swindles? Any recommendations?
- Food – BBQ from Augie’s? Pot Luck Sides & Deserts? Alamo Beer? Other?
- Venue – TBD